Thursday, November 14, 2013

Update

Picture this.

You're sitting at lunch with a friend you haven't seen in a while. You want to explain a situation about a person at work, lets call her Feisty. You want your friend in a mater of moments to know everything about the way Feisty is, her personality, what she does that bugs you, how she is bonkers etc. You wish that you could transfer all your knowledge of Feisty with a blink of an eye to your friend just so she knows what you know. It gives you a headache to even begin to explain Feisty.

Following me?

I want to give an update on what's going on in my life but it frustrates me to think of how longs its been, and I do not know where I'd begin.

But just like that lunch date with your friend, with time, you don't have to explain Feisty. Eventually your friend figures out Feisty by the clues you present her
one by one.

So that is what I will do. I will not list what has happened in a year or two. Instead, through my next entries hopefully the pieces will fall together naturally.

Until Next Time,

Snoodle Doodle Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment